What is your return policy?*
*As a result of closures related to COVID-19, we have extended our returns policy to 90 days. Unfortunately, we are temporarily unable to receive customer returns, however, so please hold on to your return for the moment. Rest assured, you will be able to return your item at a later date. We will provide additional information as updates become available.
Alexandre Birman will gladly exchange or issue a refund for full-price items for the value of merchandise returned within 90 days of receipt. Products purchased on sale are eligible for return for store credit or exchange only within 90 days of receipt. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by the sales invoice, in the original packaging, and in its original condition. Merchandise returned without a box, in a damaged box, or with marked soles may not be accepted. Please note that all international duties and taxes are non-refundable. Altered merchandise, special orders, personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as “final sale” cannot be returned.
Alexandre Birman reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange on merchandise that does not meet the above requirements.
We are happy to honor requests for adjustment if your items were purchased at regular price and then reduced within 7 days of purchase. We will refund the difference to your original form of payment.
How do I return an item?*
*We are temporarily unable to receive customer returns as a result of closures related to COVID-19. Please refrain from shipping back your return for the moment, and we will provide updates as soon as they become available. Our Customer Care team is still available to answer any questions you may have.
If you wish to return an item, please follow the below steps. Please note that we are unable to accommodate exchanges at this time.
1. On the original packing slip that came with your purchase, please complete the form regarding the item(s) and reason for return.
2. Carefully pack your return with the original product packaging and completed return form in a sturdy shipping box.
3. Attach the prepaid FedEx returns label to the outside of the shipping container.
4. Drop off your return to any FedEx drop off point.
International orders approved to be returned have two options when shipping back to our US warehouse:
1. You may ship the goods back to our warehouse with the courier of your choice. We will provide the necessary shipping documents to be included with your package, however, only a self-postage shipping label will be given. Shipping charges will need to be paid directly to the courier at the time of shipment.
2. You can choose to ship the package back to our US warehouse using DHL with our discounted rates. If this option is selected at the time the return is requested, we will provide you with a prepaid return label. Upon receiving and processing your return, return shipping charges will be deducted from your refund/store credit.
Please note that all international duties and taxes are non-refundable.
To request the necessary return documents and labels, please contact our Customer Care team.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation email to notify you that we have received and processed your return. Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment for the amount of the returned item(s), excluding any original shipping charges.
Refunds are generally applied to your account within five to seven (5-7) business days of receipt but may vary depending on your financial institution.